Friday, July 1, 2011

Lessons


Cuz isn't it all about perception.




1. Patience is indeed a virtue.
I used to scorn the idea. That is, until I had my own unfabulous displays of impatience and anger. The 'cool-calm-and-collected' composure is certainly a challenge, and I'm a long way from mastering it.


From petty things to serious matters, the ability for reasonable tolerance and making sound decisions sure comes in handy. Be calm, be respected. Get all worked up, get weary glances and gain mistrust.




2. Once you get started, you can't stop.
When something strikes a chord in you hard enough, when it leaves such an impact so as to render you eager and smitten to a cause, you're naturally interested and so possess an ambition to bring that something to greater heights.


It makes your mind wander for fresh ideas and wonder about its origins and purpose. In my humble opinion, I deem it unfit for man to live without fighting for something or giving himself to doing something that transcends the norm.




Just some mulling.
Don't we all need little reminders and good lessons every once in awhile? 
I know I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment